So, what makes Purex the world leader in the fume extraction industry?
- Engineering- The Purex machine body is built of welded stainless steel and built to last.
- Industry Experience- Purex can provide high-quality technical support to assist with your extraction needs.
- Ease of Maintenance- Purex machines are designed to be easy to maintain without special tools, resulting in reduced downtime.
- Long filter life. Due to the use of the multi-pocket high capacity pre-filter bag with its large surface area and graduated fiber density fabric.
- Reduced Down Time. Filters can be changed in minutes.
- Fully Displayed. Comprehensive instrumentation for filter condition and sensor status. Comprehensive gas and particulate monitoring system.
- Quiet. Brushless motors used in our systems result in improved operator comfort.
- Automatic Flow Control. Easy set up of extraction volume for any process and automatic adjustment as the filters become blocked.
- Available interfacing. Two-way interfacing enables Purex units to be switched on and off remotely and warning signals to be received by integrated control systems.